Saturday, June 30, 2012

Time to Get Moving!

On Thursday night, I got the sudden urge to take a walk. I asked Z if he wanted to join me. He was very enthusiastic. So, we took a walk...in 90° F weather. Despite the weather, it was actually fun. We had good conversation and I got to see the new neighborhood next to ours that has been there for years but is just now being developed.


time to get moving!

When we got back to the house, we decided to hop in the car and drive the same path that we just walked. It was just over 1 mile. :-) I know that that may not seem much to some people but, to this lady, it was a great accomplishment!

Yesterday, we decided to take another walk. The temperature was quite a bit hotter so we cut it a little short (but not by much).

It is amazing how envigorated you can feel when you move your body!

Now...to keep up with the movement!

Blessings!

Judi

P.S. Please excuse the poor quality picture. I forgot my iPhone and only had a standard cell phone available. At least I got a picture! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment