Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Annual Cookie Bake

There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the kitchen today (well, technically, yesterday). I was the first to get all of my cookies assembled; HOWEVER, I never baked any of my cookies. I realized that I had forgotten my mixing bowls and I had to borrow G's mixing bowls. So, I went ahead and threw my cookies together and put the dough in containers. It was so cold up here that I was able to store the dough in the garage since the refrigerator was so full. Well, guess what? I never baked my cookies. It was just so busy in the kitchen that I decided to wait to bake my cookies when I get home.

I know what you are thinking:  did I eat any cookies? Well, yes I did. I tasted several kinds. They were good but I can definitely tell that I don't have as much of a craving for those kinds of sweets. That's a good thing! PTL!!

my cookies

Tomorrow (aka today) starts a new day. His mercies are new every morning. I just love that scripture. I will blog more once I am back home.

Blessings!

Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment