Saturday, December 10, 2011

Recovering from a Hard Week with Technology

This has been quite the week. Remember my post from the other day stating that I had to work late. Well, it has taken me all week to recover from the problems that night. Plus, there were other obligations in my schedule. So, no posts.

baking
As I typing this post, I am sitting in my sister's living room while everyone else is sleeping. You see, tomorrow is our annual cookie bake and we all came up to G's place this year (about an hour and half from my home). We started this tradition years ago with my mom, my two sisters, and I. It was always meant as an adult time of fellowship and fun; although, there have been a few years when our young kids have had to be with us. Now, it has expanded to include nieces who have become adults. (This year has a special guest: my niece who lives in Germany with her husband and my first great-nephew.) We just love the time together!

So, I know what you are thinking: how does this fit into my victory over gluttony? To be quite honest, I really don't feel like baking the cookies. I just don't want them at the house. But it is tradition and My Love and sons have asked for some. This really will be a test, huh? Pray for me! :-)

Well, I better get some sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day!

Blessings!

Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment